HCW Race Entry
ENTRIES FOR THE 2015 HEAVEN CAN WAIT REGATTA ARE NOW OPEN.
Entries for the Heaven Can Wait Charity Sailing Regatta will be processed through the Top Yacht Entry System. Before you enter in the regatta, please read and note all of the following:
YOU WILL NEED THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION ON HAND IN ORDER FOR YOUR ENTRY TO BE SUBMITTED
Boat Details - Name, Registered Club represented, Sail Number, Registration Number, dimensions, weight, etc.
Insurance details - Insurer, Policy Number, Expiry Date
Personal contact details - Name, Email, Phone, YA number
Which events you are entering and whether you will be fund raising through Everydayhero or paying the Mandatory Donation - see below.
Skipper / Crew details - these can be updated later but will need Name, Contact Number, Emergency Contact Name and Number
Payment Method - Cheque or CC - Visa or Mastercard details.
PLEASE NOTE, ONLY ONE PAYMENT CAN BE MADE AND IT MUST BE MADE WHEN YOU ENTER YOUR BOAT IN THE REGATTA. THE PAYMENT CAN COVER YOUR ENTRY FEES, MANDATORY DONATION FEE AND MERCHANDISE SALES, BUT ONLY ONE PAYMENT CAN BE MADE SO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ALL THE DETAILS NECESSARY TO COMPLETE YOUR ENTRY WHERE A PAYMENT IS REQUIRED. YOU CANNOT UPDATE OR MAKE AN ADDITIONAL PAYMENT ONCE THE FIRST PAYMENT IS MADE.
ENTRY SYSTEM FIRST PAGE
1. On the first page of the Top Yacht Entry System, you will only need to use the Entry and Update options under Series Entry / Update.
2. If you are Entering your boat in HCW 2015, use the first option - Enter Series, and if you want to update an entry already submitted, use the second option - Update Series Entry, then Submit.
ENTRY SYSTEM SECOND PAGE
3. If this is an entry for the HCW 2015 Series and your boat is already in the Top Yacht Register, use the first option - Enter boat already in the Top Yacht Register, you can log in using your primary sail number and password to bring entry details across to HCW 2015.
4. If this is an entry for the HCW 2015 Series and your boat is not in the Top Yacht Register, you will need to use the third option - Enter boat not already in Top Yacht Register, but check to see if your boat is in the register first by clicking Top Yacht Boat Register.
5. If you want to update an existing HCW 2015 Series Entry, take the second option - you will be asked for your primary sail number and password - created when you first enter your boat in the HCW 2015 Series.
On clicking submit you will be presented with an Entry Form for a new entry or an entry Form containing details of an existing entry which may be updated.
You can enter 1, 2 or 3 races - The One Lap Dash Classic and / or The 12 Hour Challenge and / or the 24 Hour Endurance races
If you are paying by cheque / mail, please print off a copy of your entry and include it with your payment so we can reconcile the transaction.
Please note that you will also be asked for the shirt size for the one free shirt that comes with your entry - view a photo here . You will also have the option of ordering additional shirts at $55.00 each. Again, you will be asked for the number and size. The shirts will be available for collection at the time of registration - either the Friday or Saturday morning preceding the regatta, BUT PLEASE NOTE, ORDERS FOR SHIRTS - INCLUDING THE ONE FREE SHIRT WITH EACH ENTRY, NEED TO BE MADE BY FEBRUARY 14, 2015, TO ENSURE AVAILABILITY ON THE REGISTRATION DAYS.
PLEASE NOTE – THIS REGATTA IS A FUND RAISING REGATTA FOR THE HUNTER REGION OF THE NSW CANCER COUNCIL.
Entry into 1 or more races in the Heaven Can Wait Charity regatta will incur a Donation Entry Fee and an obligation to compete in a Virtual Fundraising Race via an Everydayhero Team fund raising site that can be created on completion of your entry. Let your friends, family and business associates know of your regatta entry and enlist their support in achieving your target.
You can elect not to compete in the Virtual Fundraising Race, but if you do, you will incur an additional Mandatory Donation Entry Fee on top of your standard Entry Fee.
Entry Fees, Mandatory Donation Entry Fees and Fundraising targets vary depending on the number of races entered as follows:
|Races Entered||*Donation Entry Fee||+Fundraising Target||Mandatory Donation Entry Fee if virtual fund raising race not entered or target not reached.||*Total payable if virtual fund raising race not entered or target not reached.|
* All Donation Entry Fees (less $5.00 processing fees for Credit Card payments), will be processed as donations to the NSW Cancer Council and tax receipts issued once all entry fees have been processed and reconciled.
+ Fundraising targets must be achieved by the time of Registration - Friday or Saturday AM preceding the race.
There will be a link to the Everydayhero Team Fundraising site on the Entry Form. This will allow you to very easily create your Everydayhero Team Fundraising Site to accept donations for your boat. Please make sure you use the name of you boat in the site name you create.